Average Office Gross Sales
Is Franchising Right for You?
In today’s changing job market, long-term security is often measured in months. More and more, people like you are deciding it’s time to pursue the American Dream of owning their own business. When planning your career, your first decision is whether to take a “JOB” or to get more control of your future through business ownership. But, before you consider starting a business, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have the money necessary to invest in launching a business?
- Are you able to allocate enough time to get the business established?
- Do you have a burning desire to achieve your goals?
- If you answer “yes” to all of the above questions, the next question you’ll probably have is: “Should I buy a franchise or should I go it alone?”Every endeavor has some amount of risk. Starting a business is no different. The Small Business Administration says that two-thirds of new businesses that start on their own fail within three years. The International Franchise Association states that 92% of all new franchises are still in operation after five years. The number one reason for buying a franchise is because of its proven track record. According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, franchising is a very common way of structuring a business. Think about it. The next time you drive down “Main Street,” look at all the businesses—you will discover that many of them are franchises.
Some of the reasons why so many people select franchising include:
- A proven system that gets results
- Access to marketing programs
- Networking with fellow owners
- Name recognition and value
- Training and guidance
- Lower start-up costs
- Identifiable expenses
It’s More Than You Think!
And remember, we have a proven system that’s been fine-tuned over the last 25+YEARS
. . . have questions?
Just call us toll-free: 1-800-767-1118